Events at the Incline
- Teachers bring your students for an informative tour of the ‘World’s Steepest Vehicular Incline’.
- We open for the season in April and tours book fast, so call early to reserve your time.
- Our season officially opens this month, come and see what’s new at the Gift Shop.
- Hop on over to celebrate Easter with us at the Inclined Plane – FREE pictures with the Easter Bunny and FREE treat bags for the kids!
- Spring has sprung, come watch the summer foliage re-emerge all month from our Observation Deck.
- Mother’s Day – Give Mom some Johnstown themed merchandise available at our Gift Shop and stop by Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Restaurant for a dining experience second to none!
- For the best view of the city during Thunder in the Valley, come to the Inclined Plane. Motorcycles are welcome and our Gift Shop has items unique to Johnstown and its amazing history.
- Father’s Day – Give Dad some Johnstown themed merchandise available at our Gift Shop and stop by Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Restaurant for a dining experience second to none!
- Beat the summer heat and stop by the Ice Cream Shop for a delicious sweet treat.
- While in town for the Flood City Music Fest or the AAABA tournament, be sure to stop by the historic Inclined Plane and experience the World’s Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane. Check out our Gift Shop, Visitor’s Center, Observation Deck, Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Restaurant and Ice Cream Shop!
- Fall is one of the most beautiful times of the year in Johnstown, and our Observation Deck is the perfect spot to see the fall foliage.
- Plan to attend the Annual Halloween on the Hill event – FREE fall themed pictures (costumes optional), FREE treat bags for the kids, games and prizes, and kids ride FREE with a paying adult.
- With the holiday season in full swing be sure to visit the historic Johnstown Inclined Plane. Friends and family alike will be amazed at the historic marvel that is the Inclined Plane. Be sure to visit our Gift Shop for one of a kind gifts for everyone on your list.
- Plan to attend the Annual Christmas over the City event – FREE pictures with Santa, FREE treat bags for the kids and kids ride FREE with a paying adult.
- Ring in the New Year atop the World’s Steepest Vehicular Inclined Plane. With extended hours and a stunning view of the city below the Inclined Plane is the place to be on New Year’s Eve!